Enrich your professional development. Support your profession. Deepen your connection with your community.
The choices are yours.
Contact Kirk Roberts at email@example.com or 360-734-3166 to find out more about any of these opportunities.
Help develop member activities
Join our Program Team and work with fellow nurses to develop activities for members, such as our October 24 conference. Program volunteers help bring our program ideas to life. (Year-round, approximately 1 hour/month)
Guide our Scholarship Program
Join our Scholarship Team to help NWRNA support the next generation of nurses. Work together to develop criteria and evaluate applications. (Spring-Fall; approximately 1 hour/month)
Help to lead the association
Join our leadership team as a NWRNA Board member. Help us as we develop NWRNA to be a vibrant resource in our professional community. Take a look at the job description and contact us to find out more. (Year-round; approximately 2 hours/month)
Help us identify and curate nursing resources:
- Send us links to articles, websites, blogs, etc., that would benefit members so that we can feature them on our website and our social media accounts.
- When members send us links to resources, help us determine whether these are a good fit for our members.
(Year-round; approximately 1 hour/month)
Explore an issue that interests you
Activity teams examine practice issues, plan activities, and grow the association. (As needed, approximately 1 hour/month)
What interests you? Teams include:
- Conferences/events: planning future conferences and other education activities.
- Website/Social Media: finding resources and engaging in conversation with your colleagues.
- Professional Development: developing education and resources for our professional growth.
- Nominating: encouraging a new generation of nurse leaders.
- Workplace Violence: helping nurses support each other and build a safer work environment.
- Disaster Preparedness: supporting education and logistical preparation efforts.