Enrich your professional development. Support your profession. Deepen your connection with your community.
The choices are yours.
Help develop member activities
Join our Program Committee and work with fellow nurses to develop activities for members, such as community projects, social gatherings (even online!), or recreational team activities. Program Committee volunteers help bring our program ideas to life.
Contact Kirk Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-734-3166 to find out more.
Help us identify and curate nursing resources:
- Send us links to articles, websites, blogs, etc., that would benefit members so that we can feature them on our website.
- When members send us links to resources, help us determine whether these are a good fit for our members.
Contact Chris Crosser at email@example.com or 360-734-3166 to find out more.
Explore an issue that interests you
Explore issues important to you. Activity teams examine practice issues, plan activities, and grow the association. The commitment is 1-2 hours/month.
What interests you? Teams include:
- Annual Conference: planning our 2020 conference.
- Website/Social Media: finding resources and engaging in conversation with your colleagues.
- Professional Development: developing education and resources for our professional growth.
- Nominating: encouraging a new generation of nurse leaders.
- Workplace Violence: helping nurses support each other and build a safer work environment.
- Disaster Preparedness: supporting education and logistical preparation efforts.
Get involved! Contact Kirk Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-734-3166 to find out more!