Attending a conference or workshop?
Have a project in mind to enrich your workplace or your community?
NWRNA wants to help!
We provide financial assistance of up to $200 for members to enrich their career development or lead activities which engage fellow members and make a difference in our communities.
How can NWRNA assist you?
- Career development: Attending professional conferences can be costly!
- Community project: Help lead a project to assist people in your community.
- Educational opportunity: Host an education event, such as a lunch-and-learn at your facility.
- Patient education: Coordinate an activity which helps patients or families of those you serve.
- Other ideas?
Financial Assistance Parameters
- Please submit your request at least two months in advance of your event/project date.
- Conference/workshop expenses: NWRNA can provide funds for expenses such as registration fees and travel costs.
- Member-initiated projects:
- NWRNA can provide funds for project expenses. However, NWRNA cannot provide funds for alcoholic beverages.
- NWRNA cannot provide financial assistance for activities conducted by for-profit companies.
- If an admission or participation fee is required, the activity must by coordinated by a nonprofit entity.
To apply, please complete the form below. Questions? Email us or call 360-734-3166.
Member Activity Financial Assistance Form
Thank you for being a member of NWRNA!