NWRNA supports member nurses in our community.
Members can ask for up to $200 for activities and projects they are involved with in their community.
- Sponsorship for a Ski-to-Sea team
- T-shirts for a sports team
- Funding for a youth program
Financial Assistance Parameters
- Requests can take up to two months to review and approve.
- NWRNA cannot provide funds for food or beverages.
- NWRNA cannot provide financial assistance for activities conducted by
- For-profit companies – OR –
- An employer of nurses organized by or potentially organized by WSNA for purposes of collective bargaining.
- If an admission or participation fee is required, the activity must by coordinated by a nonprofit entity.
To apply, please complete the form below. Questions? Email us or call 360-734-3166.
Member Activity Financial Assistance Form
Thank you for being a member of NWRNA!