Connect with your fellow members.
Submit a post to send a message to your colleagues. New messages are emailed to NWRNA members daily around 7:00 p.m.
- Share a great resource: Whether it’s an article, a website, a blog, a class, whatever. Share the wealth!
- Ask for resources: Call upon your colleagues to find helpful resources.
- Ask for advice: Whether it is career advice or a practice issue, let the wisdom of the group be your guide.
- Shine a light on the profession: Have you or a fellow colleague received an honor? Share the news!
- Get other nurses involved in an activity: Want to form a team for a Fun Run? Interested in planning a get-together after work? Submitting a post is a great way to generate interest.
Not sure if what you want to post is appropriate? Contact Kirk or Chris and 360-734-3166 or firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us. We’re happy to help.